Friday, October 14, 2011

The first one

Long before there was a wimpy kid or even a mad Black woman, I attempted to create a blog to share with you all what it's really like to be the one sitting alone in the stands on a Friday night, among other things. It was a failed attempt. I was simply too busy. Those of you who really know what my life has been like the past few years will surely understand why! But, not to be deterred, here I am again, keeping with the tradition of being among the last people in the world to get cell phones, social networks, and DVR!
It won't be all sports. You will also get your fair share of stories about the joys of teaching high school English and raising two of the most precious little boys in the world. It may not ever be profound or heart-warming or any of the other things you read blogs for, but it will most definitely be what I think, uncensored. Because, that's the only way I know to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment